Thursday, October 4, 2012

After Years Of Secrecy, A Psychic Begins Solving Crimes

By  Lori Weiss


Like many children, Kristy Robinett had what her parents would refer to as imaginary friends. Friends who would join the family for dinner and make themselves at home on the couch. The problem was, of course, that no one else could see them, so it wasn’t unusual for someone to accidently sit on one of them – at which point, Kristy would let out a startling scream. It all seemed like child’s play, and something her parents even went along with for a while, until at the age of three, Kristy repeated something one of her friends had to say.


“I saw a lady who told me she was my great grandmother,” Kristy explained, “and she said that I should let my mother know that my grandma was going to die and she needed to be prepared. At three years old, I didn’t really understand that dying was a bad thing. So when my grandparents were over for a visit, I said, ‘Grandma needs to leave now, she’s going to die.’....


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment